TikTok for Business: What Marketers Need to Know
Since TikTok launched, it has soared to more than 800 million global users and 1.5 billion downloads. That makes it one of the fastest-growing and most popular social networks around, especially for the 18 to 34-year-old age range, which makes up 50% of their audience. However, TikTok is not just a social network for twerking videos and viral memes; it is a goldmine for organic social media reach, which has disappeared from other platforms. This session will breakdown the tangible business benefits of incorporating TikTok into your marketing mix, whether you’re B2C or B2B, as well as actionable tactics you can implement to develop a content strategy that will convert for your brand. This session is for digital marketers who have several years’ experience with content strategy and want to understand how to reach their goals efficiently.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how to gain visibility by posting humorous or educational content along with trending music without going too far off-brand
- Tap into a new audience that may not be actively following you on Facebook, etc.
- Describe TikTok and sell the ‘why’ to key stakeholders
- Identify and collaborate with TikTok influencers
- Apply proven strategies from companies who have developed and engaged a loyal following on the platform